Hi! I'm Adriana Todd.
I'm a wedding + lifestyle photographer in Madison, WI. I'm also a Human Woman. Here's a little about me:
I am passionate, honest, and incredibly funny (just kidding-but I do have some great jokes if you want to hear them). I love to laugh, to experience new things, and I like telling stories - either through my camera or through writing.
I've been photographing for 14 years. It began with a 35mm film camera. I wanted to freeze the moments that made me happy. My love for honesty and raw emotions is what drew me to the style of photography that I focus on now - candid and full of life. I grew up in Chicago and love the big city, but I'm also drawn to adventure and seek the beauty of nature.
Some more random facts:
- I love love and am accepting of everyone regardless of race, sexual orientation, or religion.
- Really enjoy cycling and watching my husband race cyclocross (#crossiscoming).
- Current Book list: A Natural History of Love, various Pregnancy and Child Development books to prepare for our little one coming in September, and giggling at The Onion articles.
- Favorite Movies: (Besides the Star Wars series) A tie between The Secret Life of Walter Mitty and Wayne's World.
- Favorite Music: Queen, Radiohead, and Brand New to name a few.
- Proud to also work as a Government Programs Counselor at UW Health.